Monday, November 15, 2010

Reviews of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong

This week is a week devoted to the Otherworld  by Kelley Armstrong. When I started this series I was looking for something not YA that didn't have love triangles. I needed something more. Now, I haven't always been a fan of adult fiction. I thought there was too much backstory, not enough action. Apparently the books I was reading were just bad choices.

I've read Jeri Smith-Ready's series (WVMP and Aspect of Crow), Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson and Alpha & Omega) and I can now add Kelley Armstrong  (Otherworld) to that list. I've also learned that when you find the right book by the right author; the back story, the action, it's all there. You can actually get more history because adult fiction allows for longer books with more description. This is what I'm learning to love.

So this week I'm going to give reviews for all of Armstrong's Otherworld Series books. There are some I love (thank you Elena and Clay) and some that aren't my favorite (Sorry Hope and Eve). The reviews will be divided up by characters. I would do them in order, but this seemed more fun- at least for me.

And don't forget...I'm giving away a book of your choice, so if you wanna dive into the Otherworld this could be your chance.  Enter Here!!

2 comments:

  1. Love Kelley's Otherworld series. I was not a big fan of Hope's book either. I love Eve but honestly can't remember her story - I did like her novella - Angelic though. Look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could find Angelic. I don't think it's being pubbed anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.