Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First Line Contest


I'm taking a mental health day from work today and caught a link on Twitter for this contest. For all of my writerly followers I thought I'd pass it on.

Brenda Drake is hosting a First Line Blogfest/Contest on her blog Brenda Drake Writes...under the influence of coffee.   The fabulous Weronika Janczuk will be judging the contest. She's an agent with D4EO Literary Agency. Check out Brenda's blog to enter. Then make sure you swing by Weronika's blog and  D4EO ! I'll be participating and you should too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.