Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Book Talk Tuesday

This week I'm going to enlist your help. I'm about to start working on my next manuscript, and although I have a pretty good idea how it's going to play out, I want some input from readers. So over the next few months I'll post questions (polls) for your opinion on different parts of my manuscript. For any of you who follow me on Twitter I asked last week what kind of shaper you'd like to see in a book. I got a couple of funny ones --platypus-- and a couple that made me go "hmm I kind of like that idea" like tiger and a bird of prey. 

Now, I'm going to ask my fabulous followers as well, but I have another question too. 

First: If you could read about any shifter you chose, what would you chose? (No wolves!)

Second: Would you rather read about the girl saving the guy or the guy saving the girl? I'm talking on both an intellectual and physical level. 

I can't wait to read your thoughts!! 


4 comments:

  1. I don't know about the shifting thing, maybe a bird since I'm kind of partial. I would love to see a girl rescue a guy, intellecutally or physically. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, congrats on starting a new mss. I only ever start in November for NaNo then spend the rest of the year editing.

    So exciting! I'm into a little vampire and have written a vamp story I'm proud of, but I didn't have shape shifters in it although they were mentioned. Hmm, depends what sort of a story - in a fantasy you could have unicorns etc. I can't even think of a horse without thinking of Mr Ed, so really not much help. Definitely girl saving guy, although once again depends...

    Denise<3

    I came by to read your Challenge. Have commented on your flash fiction. Mine's up now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I've followed you. Another crusader I'd missed! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the girl saving the guy, too.Fun to write too.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.