Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WoW Post!!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Deadliest Bite (Jaz Parks, #8)
Available: June 2, 2011

The Deadliest Bite by Jennifer Rardin is the eighth book in the Jaz Parks series. This is a series that I only recently began reading, and although I'm not done with it yet, I know when I finish Bitten in Two (#7) I will be ready for this one. Jaz is a great lead female character, and Vayl well there's something about that vampire that is too hard to resist. I absolutely love the slow build of the series, each book has been different and kept me up late to finish it.

 

From Goodreads:Jaz Parks here. I. Am. Pissed. Just as Vayl and I arrive in Morocco to secure an ancient artifact, he wakes up calling me by another woman’s name. And it’s not even a good one. But since any form of argument transforms him into an unholy terror, I’m forced to play along until the gang and I can figure out what kind of power has so vastly altered his perceptions.
So it’s time for me to do what any well-trained assassin in my position might do. I attack. What follows is a hair-raising, breath-taking bullet train ride to the finish as the crew battles on multiple fronts. I now know what I have to do – I must return to hell one last time


9 comments:

  1. I love this series I'm really looking forward to reading the final book.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series too! Jaz is such a hilarious and adorable character<3 I actually got an eARC of this book but I don't the courage to read it and say goodbye to the series just yet...*sigh*
    Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for this one either! Still sadden about Jen's passing. I did read this one earlier as an ARC but still plan on buying to add to my collection!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this one looks good. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-what-we-keep-is.html
    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I've heard good things about this series. It seems to be popular around the blogoshere. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful series! Who's not fascinated by vampire stories!? The lead female heroine sounds like a total badass. Maybe when time permits, I could venture into this novel world.

    Thanks for the recommendation and great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read the first few books and then took a break and must have forgotten to pick them up again. This one sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that photo on the cover! This sounds interesting, too. I'll have to check the first book out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the series so I squeaked and quickly scrolled down as I got to the summary. If you've gotten to book 8 though, it must be good! Thanks for the recommendation - I'll check it out :)

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.