Friday, June 24, 2011

MC Blogfest

The MC Blogfest is being hosted by Elizabeth Mueller thanks to Jeannie Campbell over at The Character Therapist.


RULES: Pretend you are one of your MCs and answer all 3 questions.
Question 1: What is your greatest fear?
Question 2: What is your biggest accomplishment?
Question 3: What is your biggest regret?


Okay, let's get this over with. My name's Zach and Jen asked me to answer a few questions for her. I'm not sure why, but what the hell. I figured if it weren't for her I wouldn't exist. The least I can do is answer her questions. 


1. What is your greatest fear?
This isn't an easy question to answer. Since I don't know any of you very well, let's just suffice to say my biggest fear is really two. One would be the inability to control my emotions. And before you go off about how I'm some tough guy that doesn't show his feelings, it's not that at all. I really can't control some of my emotions. Especially anger. I'm learning though. Which links to the second part of my greatest fear...hitting a chick. That speaks for itself I'm pretty sure. 


2. What is your biggest accomplishment?
Well hell, I'm only eighteen. How many accomplishments could I possibly have. The fact that I'm going to graduate is a big enough accomplishment for some, and the way my days have been going- it could be for me as well. But that's a lame one, so....let's go with teaching myself to play guitar. This is something you gotta do to know how much of an accomplishment it really is. 


3. What is your biggest regret?
You know what I said in the first question about not controlling my emotions. Yeah this question opens a whole can of slimy ass, mother 'effin (I'll censor for Jen's benefit) worms. I'm sorry, but you aren't going to get much of an answer out of me on this one. The only thing I will say is it involves my mom and dad (not to be confused with the asswipe otherwise known as Dave- my stepdad)


There ya have it. The answers to Jen's questions. Glad you got a chance to get to know me.  

12 comments:

  1. What great answers! Zach has a really good voice and makes me want to get to know him. I'm intrigued as to what his story might be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zach!
    So you're saying...don't make you angry?
    You know that anger is just a way to cover up fear...what is it you're really afraid of?
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview. It makes me curious to know more about his story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, quite a strong personality! Touched a nerve, did you?
    Edge of Your Seat Romance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, he is quite intriguing. I'd hate to be around when he loses his temper and being a chick, too! :)

    Thanks for participating!

    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE Zach and his voice already. This will be a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strong voice! You've definitely got a great feel for this character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zach must have broad shoulders to carry all that around. Strong character, true to the angst of 18 yr. old males. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet angst! Wonder if Zach will break and hit a girl...wonder what would happen...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like he has some major challenges to deal with, but that he's making a great effort at it. I hope he learns to control his emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My character can relate to his anger issues, although that wasn't his greatest fear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He sound like someone that I know...;)
    I'm glad you nailed that interview, he seems a little hard to reach.
    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.