Sunday, June 26, 2011

Top 5 Sunday


top 5 sundays vertical image 2011
Top 5 Sundays is hosted by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life

This week's Top 5: Favorite Genre's NOT UF or PNR

This week's Top 5 was a a little harder for me since 90% of what I read is Paranormal or Urban Fantasy. Then I looked at the books I've read and realized I do like other genres....


1. Adult Contemporary
Victoria Dahl is author everyone should check out. She's got the humor, the sexiness, and the drama figured out. 

2. Young Adult Contemporary: 
Simone Elkeles and Jennifer Echols top my favorites in this genre. 

3. Western fiction:
 I only recently read a western romance, and I've got to say I absolutely love Lorelei James.
4. Dystopian:
Suzanne Collins and Lauren Oliver taught me to love dystopian

5.Sci-Fi
 Sherrilyn Kenyon's League series is awesome. Scott Westerfeld's Uglies trilogy is great if you want YA Sci-Fi. 


2 comments:

  1. Linda Lael Miller and Vicki Lewis Thompson write some great western romances :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.