Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WoW Pick!!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Blood Bound
Available: August 23,2011

I'm a fan of all of Rachel's books. I loved the Shifter series as well as the Soul Screamers.This is a new series she's starting and it sounds exciting! 


From Goodreads: Most can't touch the power. But Liv Warren is special – a paranormal tracker who follows the scent of blood. 

Liv makes her own rules, and the most important one is trust no one. 

But when her friend's daughter goes missing, Liv has no choice but to find the girl. Thanks to a childhood oath, Liv can't rest until the child is home safe. But that means trusting Cam Caballero, the former lover forbidden to her. 

Bound by oath and lost in desire for a man she cannot have, Liv is racing to save the child from a dark criminal underworld where secrets, lies, trauma and danger lurk around every corner...every touch...every kiss. 

And more blood will be spilled before it's over...



10 comments:

  1. GREAT Pick!! I can't wait for this book either =] I love Rachel Vincent's books

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds extremely interesting! Cool pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Old follower stopping by.

    I'm so excited to read this book, I love Rachel Vincent's writing!

    It's great to have something to look forward to, even though the wait can be hard.

    Thank you for sharing.

    My WOW for today

    Have a great day!

    Mysteriousbooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! This was my WoW last week as well!! Can't wait for Rachel's new series!!!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jess@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I don't know Rachel Vincent yet, but the first Shifter book is waiting in my to-read pile :) This one sounds also really promising. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh didn't know she had a new series coming out. Will have to keep my eyes out for this.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I WANT THIS BOOK BAD.I've waited long enough!

    here's my Wow


    Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know she had a new series coming out! Definitely one to keep my eyes out for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read one of her books, but this series sounds intriguing! I am going to have to check it out. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great WoW pick! Rachel Vincent is awesome so this would be an automatic read for me but the summary for this one sounds especially good.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.