Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WoW Pick

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Wrangled and Tangled (Blacktop Cowboys, #3)
Available November 1, 2011

Wrangled and Tangled is the third book in the Blacktop Cowboys series by Lorelei James. I fell in love with the McKay boys from her Rough Riders series, so when I saw her new series I had to read them too. I loved the first two (Corralled-#1 and Saddled and Spurred-#2) and I can't wait for this one. 

From Goodreads: Janie Fitzhugh and Abe Lawson have long been divorced and living apart. Now she's back in town, a changed woman-making cattleman Abe want to wrangle an invitation to her bed...
To get his dream ranch, Renner Jackson has partnered with spoiled daddy's girl Tierney Pratt. She thinks she can handle this cowboy, but Renner won't make it easy. Little do they know they will be entangled in ways neither dreamed possible.

4 comments:

  1. Haven't ever read any westerns in my reading days. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh YES! Love the abs :) oh, and the story sounds good too :) You gotta love cowboys! Great pick!!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jessica @ A GREAT Read...I didn't think I'd like westerns either, but Lorelei James definitely knows how to suck you in and keep you reading!

    @Jessica (Peace Love Books) Yes I love the abs too!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and simply couldn’t come across. What a great web site.
    Register Website

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.