Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blog Tour This or That with Caleb from LIVING VIOLET



Caleb stopped by the blog to give a little insight into some things he likes!

Find out more about Caleb, Samara, and Jaime by following the LIVING VIOLET blog tour hosted by The {Teen} Book Scene

J: College Football or NFL 
C: Neither I like football (soccer) Madrid!!!

J: Winter or Summer
C: Summer

J: Skiing or Snowboarding
C: Snowboarding. It looks badass.

J: Music or Movies music.
C: It moves you in so many ways.

J: Twix or Snickers?
C: Both. At the same time.

J: Is it Coke or Pop?
C: Coke… wait you mean the drink, right?
J: HAHA...Yeah I mean the drink. 

J: New Year's Eve or 4th of July
C: New Year’s Eve. It’s a global thing where everyone celebrates, and it always feels like the end of the world.

J: Pet monkey or pet lion
C: Pet lion. I kinda have one of those already.

J: Cake or cupcake
C: Both. My girlfriend calls me Cake Boy for a reason.

J: Cars: Do you like speed or style?
C: I’m pretty practical. I’m all about sports utility vehicles.

He's persuasive, charming, and way too mysterious. And for Samara Marshall, her co-worker is everything she wants most--and everything she most fears. . .

Samara Marshall is determined to make the summer before her senior year the best ever. Her plan: enjoy downtime with friends and work to save up cash for her dream car. Summer romance is not on her to-do list, but uncovering the truth about her flirtatious co-worker, Caleb Baker, is. From the peculiar glow to his eyes to the unfortunate events that befall the girls who pine after him, Samara is the only one to sense danger behind his smile.

But Caleb's secrets are drawing Samara into a world where the laws of attraction are a means of survival. And as a sinister power closes in on those she loves, Samara must take a risk that will change her life forever. . .or consume it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.