Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hug An Author: Wrap Up


Today is the last day of the Hug An Author hop. It's been so much fun reading everyone's posts and comments. Thank you all for participating. I want to give a special thanks to my co-hosts Lynn at Bringing the Epic and Marissa at And Many to Read--you ladies are amazing. If you hadn't given me the chance to participate I would have possibly missed out on a ton of fun!!

So to recap this week's FUN

Hug An Author Day 1: I answer questions about my favorite authors
Hug An Author Day 2: Shannon Delany Spotlight and Interview
Hug An Author Day 3: Lisa Schroeder Spotlight and Interview
Hug An Author Day 4: Swati Avasthi Spotlight and Interview
Hug An Author Day 5: Jillian Dodd Spotlight and Interview
Hug An Author Day 6: Jeri Smith-Ready Spotlight

Oh...but I'm not done yet!! I'm going to give someone a book from one of my favorite authors!! You get to choose and it's easy to enter. Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below!

*This is open to international entries as long as your country is on The Book Depository list.


Here are the books you'll get to choose from: 
* Any book from the 13 to Life series (13 to Life, Secrets and Shadows, Bargains and Betrayals, Destiny and Deception Pre-Order) 
* Any book by Lisa Schroeder
* Split by Swati Avasthi
* That Boy by Jillian Dodd (ebook only)
* Any book by Jeri Smith-Ready

If the Rafflecopter form isn't the right one click on the post title link and it will refresh! 




15 comments:

  1. I love blog hops. I always discover new books to love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blog hops. I always discover new books to love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's difficult to choose but you really really made me want to discover more about Jery Smith Ready books so i will pick the first one but not sure from wich serie...shade or wicked game that's still to decide i guess ( i need to guess the less dark of the two ^^;; or something like that)i will make a choice if i win

    thanks your for these days full of discovery and a big big thanks you for this international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jen, thanks for the giveaway!
    I'd choose The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd choose Shift by Jeri-Smith Ready. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose something from 13 to life series :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder. Dying to read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would choose any book by Jeri-Smith Ready. I have enjoyed the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wicked Game by Jerri Smith-ready

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would choose Bargains and Betrayals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would pick That Boy by Jillian Dodd.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd probably go with Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready. I read Shade & would love to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would choose That Boy by Jillian Dodd, thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog
    and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Feel free to visit my web blog lose fat

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.