Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tune In Tuesday

A weekly feature hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music

Mumford and Sons has got to be one of my all-time favorite groups, and I just learned that they are coming out with a new album this year! YAY!!


  1. Two people posted this song today and i never heard it before. I must say that i quite like it. Thanks. :)

    My TT

  2. Great song! Hopefully no sophomore slump for them.

  3. They're coming out with a new album?! YES! So excited. :D Thanks so much for sharing their awesomeness today!

    My Tune in Tuesday this week!

  4. Your the second one to post Little Lion Man a favorite of mine. I have an album by them that was made in the UK that I have been listening to for a couple of years. I am so excited they are finding their own in the US now!


Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.