Monday, March 19, 2012

Must Read Monday

Photobucket



Must Read Monday is a new feature where I showcase a book or series that I highly recommend! Feel free to join by leaving your link in the comments or leave a comment with a book you recommend.



This week's recommendation--House Of Comarre by Kristen Painter-- is a gothic urban fantasy with an intricate world developed immediately in book one. I just read it while on vacation in Vegas and I've got to say I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed the book. So far there are three books published in the series, but according to Kristen's website two more are due out (one this year and one next). I can't wait to get home and get my hands on books two and three!


Did I mention the covers on these books are simply amazing! Find out more at Kristen's website and follower her on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.