Monday, March 26, 2012

Must Read Monday

Photobucket



Must Read Monday is a new feature where I showcase a book or series that I highly recommend! Feel free to join by leaving your link in the comments or leave a comment with a book you recommend.



This week's Must Read Monday is a series that I wanted to share AFTER I read the final book in the trilogy. The SHADE trilogy is written by Jeri Smith-Ready.  If you've followed my blog for any length of time you know how much I love Jeri and her writing. She knows how to invoke so much emotion from so few words, I'm amazed every single time I pick up one of  her books. The final chapter in the SHADE trilogy comes out in May and I don't have the words to correctly describe the talent Jeri has or the superb way she ended the trilogy. So I will beg you to check it out.

Read my review of SHADE, SHIFT, and tomorrow I'll post my review of SHINE.


Find Jeri on Twitter, Facebook, and her website. Also be sure to check out the fansite www.kiltandkeeley.com 

Preorder SHINE from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or a signed copy from Constellation Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.