Monday, April 2, 2012

Must Read Monday

Photobucket




Must Read Monday is a new feature where I showcase a book or series that I highly recommend! Feel free to join by leaving your link in the comments or leave a comment with a book you recommend.

There's been a ton of buzz online about the latest release in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, LOVER REBORN, by JR Ward. I've read it...and loved it! I don't have the words to express the enjoyment this series brings every time I read it. So it only makes sense that I make it the Must Read Monday pick of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Must Read Monday is a great feature (probably I could "steal" this one). I guess all of us search for book recommendations every now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day better...go ahead leave one. I'll comment back!

This blog is an award free zone. I love and appreciate the awards, but I'm unable to pass them on and share the love like I'd like to.